The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

YIKES!
This was a cool watch, I especially liked the ones that did a bit more of interpretation over the source material (Watch your landing Luigi!!!).
Coolibert work, I reeeally wish I hadn't missed it, oh well

father's jewel father's jewel

Coolibert-sauce!
The father's voice is brilliant.

Work In Progress Work In Progress

Awesomesauce!
I really like those 'animated' textures, especially when the robot 'shakes', it's a pretty unique blend of techniques which somehow integrates pretty well in this factory scenario.
I also saw 'smiles' on their faces, even if that was just the pattern on their heads, huh.

The Impossible Quizmas The Impossible Quizmas

Niice, good job on one more fun and creatively desgined quiz!!
Even being familiar with the original quizes, It took me a while to figure out a few of them (the duck one was my favourite), also I liked that 'meta' question regarding the appeal of a 'Flash' (an actual .swf!) in late 2017.
I managed to reach the end; didn't figure out the last bit with the lights, but I'll be back!

Also, looking forward to the Halloween special (the question doesn't count!...or maybe it does...)...

Splapp-me-do responds:

Thanks so much! Who knows... maybe a halloween special could happen!

Mouve Mouve

That was a fun experiment! the first seconds it was pretty confusing, but the controls became somehow inctuitive after a while. As others mentioned, I did died at the very beginning of a stage just because I didn't know what was going to spawn.
Maybe this would add unwanted complexity, but it left me thinking if there could be a function where you could click with the mouse to hold still while shooting, or something like that for tricky spots.

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks :)

Yeah, originally you had to press the mouse to fire, which also made you much slower!
I removed it because I like suuper simple controls, maybe that was not the best decision ;)

Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts

At last I gave it a shot, this was a cool read!
The story had some fun reveals, and I liked how 'self-aware' the tone was (stuff like "you see the farmer from the beginning of the game").
One thing I kept wondering by my playthrough was if the goods you could purchase actually had an effect on the story/dialogs (like the tattoos) I just read on your comments that there were a few with variations, but still, it would be fun to explore that more detail; In any case, I find it pretty cool to see a dose of those "classic RPG" elements into this kind of games.

Glad to have made a little part for this one, good job!!

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hey thanks Butzbo! And thanks again for the artwork, it looks totally badass :D

endK - Bouncing Squad endK - Bouncing Squad

Coolibert!, really jumpy, and even a bit adventure-ish, I think it suits the creatures pretty well, specially those I made around that time :)

Good times!

150th Episode of the RubberOnion Animation Podcast! 150th Episode of the RubberOnion Animation Podcast!

Wow great job keeping up with 150 episodes for 150 WEDNESDAYS!!
Nice to look back after a while and see the whole path one has taken and how projects morph and evolve.

I recall analyzing the Scatman song at some point, where I just checked out his story out of curiosity, and had a similar reaction, some unexpectedly inspirational origins. It's good to know the message keeps on going.

rubberonion responds:

It was fascinating to learn and actually really inspiration once I learned that, glad to hear someone else arrived at that too! And thanks for the well-wishing... it's been an interesting and often times trying ordeal getting the show out there and my life has taken a lot of unspoken turns during its tenure so far - having something up this consistent for this long is a source of pride for me. Thanks for the comment!

no harm done no harm done

Coolibert sauce!

A big boss A big boss

Niiice, just checked the current trailer, pretty cool concept and designs!

NavrcL responds:

Thanks. I'm really glad you like it.

Big Chunky Sneeze Big Chunky Sneeze

That's a nice cumulus of morphing mass.

Flower Found! poster Flower Found! poster

Niice, cool poster and use of lettering, I'll be waiting for that festival run ;)

aap responds:

Thanks! I'll be sure to send it to the festival in Chile! :)