View Profile Butzbo

194 Movie Reviews

This was a fun scene! Also nice colors and designs, and I liked how the music complemented the whole scene :)

Niiice, pretty twisted short! With cool character designs such as the 4 cultists moving as one, and I especially liked the unconventional sound design; things like the music cues when the god transforms the pizza and other things add so much flavor to the experience.
Awesome work!

Woow, that ended up INTENSE, glad to contribute with a duck! ;)

82 Game Reviews

Nice! I liked how the eating/get fat mechanic made you think ahead about picking the precise food for each situation (in other words, eating just enough), the addition of weights made for more ingenious levels at the end.

Movement was a bit stiff, though, fine for the simpler stages, but I had some difficulties on some finicky jumps, especially on the last level where it took me a bit to jump the last little gap while being "level 3 fat". Maybe this jump's difficulty was intentional, but on that one I almost thought I was doing the puzzle wrong.

That said, it's a fun and quick puzzle platformer!

Nice and simple 'arcade 'dodging" game, especially Home which, simple as it is, makes for a good challenge, sometimes having to take more risky mouse moves because you're running out of nearby 'logs'.
It's also appealing in terms of visuals, a good (and not so obvious) example of how to make a good use of simple shapes and colors .

Did the music inspire some of the game or was it more of a later fitting addition?

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks :D

I made the games & then spend some time looking for fitting music. :D

Neat Point'n Click!
I liked the artstyle and surreal scenery, which is pretty appropiated for such a variety of puzzles, the different mechanics and gadgets kept them fresh.
Some of my favourites were the one with the Medusa and the one with the Vampire (took me a bit to figure that one out!) on the latter stages a few were slightly overwhelming at first glance, but never too cryptic that I'd put it down.
Good job!

21 Audio Reviews

Pretty cool to hear the chat on cartoons! And speaking of localized dubs, I do feel the same about the Shrek one in spanish (Latin America) it's... Should I say, Epic?

Niiice, some awesome insight from Tom himself about the world of internet and flash!

Also, did I hear a new NG community podcast coming up!? I'll be waiting for that (while I catch up with this one ;) ).

Oh, and thanks for the shoutout!! :3

Niice really energetic! Loops pretty well too :)

126 Art Reviews

Niice!, eventually you become one with the furniture.

Niice! Pretty cool take on the contest with this sort of industrial building. It's awesome to find more entries with animation aswell.

Whaat! Pikachu is BROKEN.
The animation is great here! especially considering the low resolution you used. The swipe end electric effects work great, I also like how Charmander ends up like just a blob of orange pixels.

gatekid3 responds:

thats basically what it is

Helloe! I'm a 2D Animator from Chile, and sometimes Game Developer (actually, Newgrounds got me into animation!) I post some personal cartoons and drawings every once in a while! Cheese and lizards are cool too. Bzzzztt!!

Antonio Villamandos @Butzbo