All 92 art Reviews

Flower Found! poster Flower Found! poster

Niice, cool poster and use of lettering, I'll be waiting for that festival run ;)

aap responds:

Thanks! I'll be sure to send it to the festival in Chile! :)

Blink Blink

Wait, is his mouth part of his eye?, that can be pretty odd to eat!, that's an intriguing but also a neat design. Good job!

ZeTrystan responds:

Haha, yup! I mean, why be logical when I draw. ;D

Bread! Bread!

Gee, that's some of the tastiest-looking pixel food I wish I was able to eat...!
Good work!

Dino Melt mockup Dino Melt mockup

Holy shmups, this is amazing!!, I really like those reworked assets, and especially that sleeping Egg-fork, heh.
Thanks for the shout out!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

No problem! Hope to see this game was greenlit on Steam.

TERRANIGMA TERRANIGMA

I thought 'wait is that Ark'!?, and it certainly is!, the world needs some more Terranigma, and despite the more 'solemn' tone of the game, I think you captured Ark's attitude pretty well here.

My Childhood My Childhood

Whooah, nice NITW renditions, I really like these unique shapes and how they expand on the characters while still keeping their essence.

Selvala proxy Selvala proxy

Not even a week after some early spoilers, and here we have a neat rendition of a serpopard :)

that-raccoon responds:

Thank you!

Gameboy popsicle limited edition Gameboy popsicle limited edition

Coolibert!, nice job on this melting ndition of the good ol' Gameboy! (specially the yellow 'Pocket' one since it's the one I got with Pokemon Yellow, hahah!).

maruki responds:

Yes! Mine is the yellow as well, that's why I decided to feature it. It came with Tetris (yuuusssss) and pokemon Blue!

Smash Melee AGDQ 2017 Smash Melee AGDQ 2017

Niiice, It's fun to doodle while watching those runs, specially when they run long RPGs and there's so many creatures and characters to draw, it's still 'productive time' after all.
Good work on these renditions!

Eldritch Sage Eldritch Sage

Wait, the 'cane' is part of his head?
cool and intriguing design ;)

ThePsychoSheep responds:

No it isn't that just bad shading from my part :(