Escape3 Escape3

This has to be among my favourites of the jam!
The stopmotion was pretty well implemented, especially on the largest animated objects like the spikes! (it made me wish to se more objects animated like that, but based on my experience as another jammer, I guess there wasn't much time for that, heh), I liked how the pieces of this characters had different behaviours with water and light, I'd say there's a lot of potential in that aspect.

Awesome work!

Royal Cats Royal Cats

I really liked the work put into the art and animation, the way the cats move and jump gives a good sense of weight and volume which is not seen that much in these kind of games.
It took me a bit to get used to the jump as it felt too short to get over the spikes, but that was mostly practice; One aspect I missed a little was more sound work on the obstacles, the ones thrown at you for the most part, where some sound could work reinforcing the warning.

An endless mode would be fun too :)

Great work on the jam!

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

Simple but pretty well implemented reflex-based mechanics, character poses are great, and countering attacks is so satisfying! it took me a bit to figure out the anticipation for each demon, I found the Vanilla one to be the hardest one to read, but at least you have a chance of dodging them.
good job!

Therrain Therrain

Coolibert jam game!, I liked the 'puzzle' dimension it had as you had to build your tower in a way that you could better protect it from this cloud, but also not getting yourself trapped, making all those otherwise smaller choices all more meaningful.
I wasn't sure if the different building pieces had particular properties or had different resistance to the rain, but I liked the variety of assets.

Elevator Elevator

Pretty fun game, always nice to find this games you can play with one hand. and other than a learning curve detail, (which I'll mention below) the progression was well executed, and I like how fast its meant to be played.

Since it's a review, I found the first 'tutorial levels' to be a bit over-loaded; once you're done with the learning levels, it felt like quite a lot of things were not present at all until much further, which made me wish those elements were actually introduced when the real stages were beginning to use them.
Other issue which comes to mind are the movement physics, they followed some unusual rules like the fact that you 'bounce' off walls, and also you slow down when you are jumping right next to them.

Aside from the engaging "twisted-yet-controlled" atmosphere, It had some cool mechanics, with the height-defined platforms being my favourite.

i'm SORRY i'm SORRY

While I do agree with some reviews that the events weren't as easy to follow, it was entertaining to solve the mouse-puzzles and find the complete drawings, while getting bits of the story.

As some have mentioned there could be a way to drive more attention towards the completed pieces (maybe it's more of a pacing detail as you may be able to place the pieces really fast), similar to the 'day' info which I didn't pay much attention to until halfway through.

That said, congrats on getting frontpaged!

Prime Mover Prime Mover

Pretty fun, and highly challenging platformer with good mobility!
My main issue was probably the difficulty. I think comparing the 1st segment (before the 1st checkpoint) and the 2nd, it felt too big of a leap on the difficulty, but at least the 1st part was short enough that it didn't took long to get back on track.
It was also entertaining to learn a strategy on beating every room taking as little damage as possible, in that sense it had that (I guess intended) 'retro' feel of learning and improving by repetition, and at least you kept the keys if you died halfway through.
I did manage to get the 2nd key on my last try, but I lost shortly after.
I hope to get back and finish it sometime!

Trees Of Loss Trees Of Loss

A pretty entertaining explorative quest I like how the map feels like one big 'organic' area instead of something created as a tilemap. It's also great when these kind of games manage to work without text at all.
It did require a bit of patience trying things out at the beginning, and specially finding the paths, at first I thought the only thing to interact with was the sheep...I even tried pushing it into the hole! then I went to the other sheeps, but it took me quite a while to introduce it in the right angle, but that's more of a technical detail.
Good job!

Tree House Quest Tree House Quest

Great little game; had some good variety with its own story and characters for a short ludum dare game :)
The combat started really basic (could be easily button-mashed through nearly half of the game), but it got a little more interesting towards the end with extended and 'one shot' attacks.
The dwarf bit made me wish that the camera could have zoomed out a bit more, many times I was seen by dwarves I wasn't even aware of, and the alert sound was a bit loud, but that's a smaller issue, heh.
The overall art, animation and humor was pretty entertaining, and really shined through the different environments.

SANTA RUNNN SANTA RUNNN

Good work! While I was expecting my yearly dose of christmas speedrun, this was a nice twist to the series. it's cool how you keep exploring the level designs with the main base mechanics for some fun puzzle-platforming segments. Also I love how the screen shakes with Santa's jump, it's just one simple detail which adds a lot to the character.
The only thing I missed were the secrets you could find before, they probably made more sense in the 60s version as shortcuts, but I still hoped to find more hidden things in the level other than the stars, considering that there was no time limit and you could explore at will.