father's jewel father's jewel

Coolibert-sauce!
The father's voice is brilliant.

Work In Progress Work In Progress

Awesomesauce!
I really like those 'animated' textures, especially when the robot 'shakes', it's a pretty unique blend of techniques which somehow integrates pretty well in this factory scenario.
I also saw 'smiles' on their faces, even if that was just the pattern on their heads, huh.

SHORT CHOPS - Save Yourself SHORT CHOPS - Save Yourself

Awesomesauce!
Other than having neat character designs and limited-but-snappy animation, I really liked how you made this strange 'logic' work within this world by adding that final clone-gag at the end.
Good job!

This Time on Jon Ep. Not Specified This Time on Jon Ep. Not Specified

This was a fun watch, didn't know what to expect at the begining, for a series called Jon; but the way the 'script' evolved was strangely entertaining to follow, it gives the impression of a completely 'improvized' plot (in the good-spontaneous sense).
More detailed animation along with this bizarre proposal could make for a cool series to follow.

Soft Hugs - Shamans 8 bit ver Soft Hugs - Shamans 8 bit ver

Simple as it is in terms of 'story', the animation and posing of the characters was pretty cool, especially when the girl faints at the end (it made me wish we could have seen the game she was playing, though :o).
Good work and I'll be checking the band!

maruki responds:

Thank you!! Regarding the game she's playing, she'd definitely be playing Aftertile! hahaha

The OMNISĀ© Powerglove The OMNISĀ© Powerglove

Coolibert stuff!
It was pretty entertianing to follow the OMNIS projects, and how the Lame Guy reacted to all of the bizarre features of the POWERGLOVE.
Who knows? it may be actually worth the pain!
I'll be checking some more goodies!

Scrappo responds:

You can check out the latest OMNIS Product, the OMNIS Friending Machine now! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/692530

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

That was some good food for thought, and I'd say the ending sequence had some well pulled 'juxtaposition' of some sort.
Wait, was Melee banned in your school?... well at least it looks like they're playing Magic or something.

Radio Moe Radio Moe

Nice atmosphere, I liked how you painted the characters and elements (specially that burger clock!), the shading gives some nice volume to them.
This one felt more like an intro than an elaborated episode, but I'm curious about what can happen in this radio. Keep it up!

Adammass responds:

Hey Cheers, yeah it's more like an introduction of a character I was thinking about working on.

Thanks for the comment, you may see more of this dude.

Dad 'n' Alien Dad 'n' Alien

Simple as it is, it was a pretty entertaining watch, sounds were spot on :)

Matija27 responds:

Sounds were the trickiest part to get right, to find the right ones. Happy to hear they turned out good :)

Dad Pranks Sons | Abo and Karo Cartoon Dad Pranks Sons | Abo and Karo Cartoon

Having only watched one other isolated episode, this one was pretty fun to follow, I liked how you 'balanced' the humor to match such a controversial premise.
While it could be expected in this day and age, I had no idea that this prank case was actually a thing on YT, hah!