Soft Hugs - Shamans 8 bit ver Soft Hugs - Shamans 8 bit ver

Simple as it is in terms of 'story', the animation and posing of the characters was pretty cool, especially when the girl faints at the end (it made me wish we could have seen the game she was playing, though :o).
Good work and I'll be checking the band!

maruki responds:

Thank you!! Regarding the game she's playing, she'd definitely be playing Aftertile! hahaha

The OMNIS© Powerglove The OMNIS© Powerglove

Coolibert stuff!
It was pretty entertianing to follow the OMNIS projects, and how the Lame Guy reacted to all of the bizarre features of the POWERGLOVE.
Who knows? it may be actually worth the pain!
I'll be checking some more goodies!

Scrappo responds:

You can check out the latest OMNIS Product, the OMNIS Friending Machine now! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/692530

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

That was some good food for thought, and I'd say the ending sequence had some well pulled 'juxtaposition' of some sort.
Wait, was Melee banned in your school?... well at least it looks like they're playing Magic or something.

Radio Moe Radio Moe

Nice atmosphere, I liked how you painted the characters and elements (specially that burger clock!), the shading gives some nice volume to them.
This one felt more like an intro than an elaborated episode, but I'm curious about what can happen in this radio. Keep it up!

Adammass responds:

Hey Cheers, yeah it's more like an introduction of a character I was thinking about working on.

Thanks for the comment, you may see more of this dude.

Dad 'n' Alien Dad 'n' Alien

Simple as it is, it was a pretty entertaining watch, sounds were spot on :)

Matija27 responds:

Sounds were the trickiest part to get right, to find the right ones. Happy to hear they turned out good :)

Dad Pranks Sons | Abo and Karo Cartoon Dad Pranks Sons | Abo and Karo Cartoon

Having only watched one other isolated episode, this one was pretty fun to follow, I liked how you 'balanced' the humor to match such a controversial premise.
While it could be expected in this day and age, I had no idea that this prank case was actually a thing on YT, hah!

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

This was so much fun to watch! Hopefully animating it was equally fun (at least it looks like it was...).

"Gee, it sure is boring around here..." <-(that was some top notch "cd-i" style animation ;) )

It Doesn't Matter It Doesn't Matter

She's really strong, that's one ginormous couch!
Also, the timing was great, and I liked that comforting look at the end :)

Awkward Valentine Awkward Valentine

Niiice, cool technique!, it's a pretty unique texture.
Maybe the most unusual thing for me so far is a stopmotion thing where I drew every frame of the characters, and then placed them on an elevated stage, an odd 2d-stopmo experiment.
(link related) http://butzbo.tumblr.com/post/50218784747/some-bits-from-the-making-of-this-molecular

Rediskot responds:

Thanks :) It's a very fun technique too, if you don't mind being covered in plasticine at the end!
I loved your pizza short, especially the shot with the door opening.

Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

Chaaa, buen collab, y mejor aún encontrarlo en Newgrounds!
Muy buena elección también, ésta intro tiene planos geniales para animar ;)