Bouncing Squad Bouncing Squad

Coolibert!, really jumpy, and even a bit adventure-ish, I think it suits the creatures pretty well, specially those I made around that time :)

Good times!

150th Episode of the RubberOnion Animation Podcast! 150th Episode of the RubberOnion Animation Podcast!

Wow great job keeping up with 150 episodes for 150 WEDNESDAYS!!
Nice to look back after a while and see the whole path one has taken and how projects morph and evolve.

I recall analyzing the Scatman song at some point, where I just checked out his story out of curiosity, and had a similar reaction, some unexpectedly inspirational origins. It's good to know the message keeps on going.

rubberonion responds:

It was fascinating to learn and actually really inspiration once I learned that, glad to hear someone else arrived at that too! And thanks for the well-wishing... it's been an interesting and often times trying ordeal getting the show out there and my life has taken a lot of unspoken turns during its tenure so far - having something up this consistent for this long is a source of pride for me. Thanks for the comment!

no harm done no harm done

Coolibert sauce!

Fear Farts - animation podcast #132 Fear Farts - animation podcast #132

"OH BOY!" So cool to see the challenge growing and hear your comments! :); pretty fun to go over the entries and check the takes on the theme.

Also, fun trivia about the sound effects; hadn't thought about a shotgun as a cartridge sound and it does a pretty good job! That reminds me about the sound I used on mine when the game is introduced on the console, I wanted to record it from a Gameboy I still have around, but I couldn't get a clear sound,so at the end I actually used an amplified Floppy disk sound, hahah!

rubberonion responds:

haha that's awesome! I really enjoy creating sound fx myself but I think that knowledge actually really helps when I'm against the time-wall and have to resort to free online sound banks in that I'm able to think outside the names (just like making sound fx). and not to plug another one of my own things but it sounds (heh, sounds) like you might enjoy my VLOG on creating sound fx

RO Animation Podcast #93 RO Animation Podcast #93

OOH cool, I had missed this one, thanks for the 'meta-shoutout'!
On a sidenote, as a long time MTG player, I had to relate to your early experience with the game, it's so easy to get tricked, even if it's not intentional, specially since the game just keeps adding more complexity, so it's always slow to start, hahah!
Keep them coming! ;)

RO Animation Podcast #80 RO Animation Podcast #80

Great Episode!, that little reflection on the style possibilities of 2d animation about the 'Big Bad Fox' animation, and that overview on things to consider for publishing animated work were quite interesting food for thought.
Maybe you already got a response, but I'm almost sure "pos eso" in spanish is used as a casual expression to sum things up, like "well, that's it" (not completely sure since I'm from Chile and Spain's spanish has a few particular differences, heheh ) the movie screened at Chilemonos Animation Festival, and actually won Best 'Spanish American' Feature Film, I failed to watch it, but totally should, I agree it has a pretty refreshing approach!
(Also, I completely agree with RoboProdigy with Newgrounds as one possible recommended platform ;) )

rubberonion responds:

Thanks for the comment! Yea someone posted a fairly lengthy response about "pos eso" on the rubberonion.com podcast post for this episode and I love that the comments on that subject are all helpful and more in the tone of "actually here's some more information on the subject" than negative... love you listeners! The movie itself looks awesome and I can't wait until I have an opportunity to check it out. Thanks for listening and commenting!

NIM Contest Theme NIM Contest Theme

Awesome results!; I still don't think we have enough covers of the 'Newgrounds theme'!
Nothing like a good dose of Newgrounds hype through the effect of chiptunes.

RealFaction responds:

Yeah but we don't want everyone covering it :P i've seen enough covers xD but thanks!

Beat Down Bomber Beat Down Bomber

Pretty cool results! I really liked how you re-structured and mixed different bits of this classic track, adding some aditional dynamism/hype into it.

SNES Overworld Theme SNES Overworld Theme

Superb!
I heard it on Fire Fighter, and found it really catchy; now that you mention it, it really has an upbeat Kirby feel.
I'll be checking some more of your works from now on :).

8-Bit Travel 8-Bit Travel

Chiptunes!
I'm constantly checking the latest 8bit tracks on the portal, and this one was an interesting find, it works pretty well as a loop (the faster version of this track on 'Cubito' was great too!).
Checking some of your other works this is definitively different; it would be cool to hear some more of this eventually.

Kassich responds:

I'll def come out with some more 8-bit tunes in the future! thanks for listening!