The OMNISĀ© Powerglove The OMNISĀ© Powerglove

Coolibert stuff!
It was pretty entertianing to follow the OMNIS projects, and how the Lame Guy reacted to all of the bizarre features of the POWERGLOVE.
Who knows? it may be actually worth the pain!
I'll be checking some more goodies!

Scrappo responds:

You can check out the latest OMNIS Product, the OMNIS Friending Machine now! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/692530

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

That was some good food for thought, and I'd say the ending sequence had some well pulled 'juxtaposition' of some sort.
Wait, was Melee banned in your school?... well at least it looks like they're playing Magic or something.

Radio Moe Radio Moe

Nice atmosphere, I liked how you painted the characters and elements (specially that burger clock!), the shading gives some nice volume to them.
This one felt more like an intro than an elaborated episode, but I'm curious about what can happen in this radio. Keep it up!

Adammass responds:

Hey Cheers, yeah it's more like an introduction of a character I was thinking about working on.

Thanks for the comment, you may see more of this dude.

Therrain Therrain

Coolibert jam game!, I liked the 'puzzle' dimension it had as you had to build your tower in a way that you could better protect it from this cloud, but also not getting yourself trapped, making all those otherwise smaller choices all more meaningful.
I wasn't sure if the different building pieces had particular properties or had different resistance to the rain, but I liked the variety of assets.

Elevator Elevator

Pretty fun game, always nice to find this games you can play with one hand. and other than a learning curve detail, (which I'll mention below) the progression was well executed, and I like how fast its meant to be played.

Since it's a review, I found the first 'tutorial levels' to be a bit over-loaded; once you're done with the learning levels, it felt like quite a lot of things were not present at all until much further, which made me wish those elements were actually introduced when the real stages were beginning to use them.
Other issue which comes to mind are the movement physics, they followed some unusual rules like the fact that you 'bounce' off walls, and also you slow down when you are jumping right next to them.

Aside from the engaging "twisted-yet-controlled" atmosphere, It had some cool mechanics, with the height-defined platforms being my favourite.

i'm SORRY i'm SORRY

While I do agree with some reviews that the events weren't as easy to follow, it was entertaining to solve the mouse-puzzles and find the complete drawings, while getting bits of the story.

As some have mentioned there could be a way to drive more attention towards the completed pieces (maybe it's more of a pacing detail as you may be able to place the pieces really fast), similar to the 'day' info which I didn't pay much attention to until halfway through.

That said, congrats on getting frontpaged!

Bouncing Squad Bouncing Squad

Coolibert!, really jumpy, and even a bit adventure-ish, I think it suits the creatures pretty well, specially those I made around that time :)

Good times!

150th Episode of the RubberOnion Animation Podcast! 150th Episode of the RubberOnion Animation Podcast!

Wow great job keeping up with 150 episodes for 150 WEDNESDAYS!!
Nice to look back after a while and see the whole path one has taken and how projects morph and evolve.

I recall analyzing the Scatman song at some point, where I just checked out his story out of curiosity, and had a similar reaction, some unexpectedly inspirational origins. It's good to know the message keeps on going.

rubberonion responds:

It was fascinating to learn and actually really inspiration once I learned that, glad to hear someone else arrived at that too! And thanks for the well-wishing... it's been an interesting and often times trying ordeal getting the show out there and my life has taken a lot of unspoken turns during its tenure so far - having something up this consistent for this long is a source of pride for me. Thanks for the comment!

no harm done no harm done

Coolibert sauce!

TERRANIGMA TERRANIGMA

I thought 'wait is that Ark'!?, and it certainly is!, the world needs some more Terranigma, and despite the more 'solemn' tone of the game, I think you captured Ark's attitude pretty well here.

My Childhood My Childhood

Whooah, nice NITW renditions, I really like these unique shapes and how they expand on the characters while still keeping their essence.

Selvala proxy Selvala proxy

Not even a week after some early spoilers, and here we have a neat rendition of a serpopard :)

that-raccoon responds: