Soft Hugs - Shamans 8 bit ver Soft Hugs - Shamans 8 bit ver

Simple as it is in terms of 'story', the animation and posing of the characters was pretty cool, especially when the girl faints at the end (it made me wish we could have seen the game she was playing, though :o).
Good work and I'll be checking the band!

maruki responds:

Thank you!! Regarding the game she's playing, she'd definitely be playing Aftertile! hahaha

The OMNISĀ© Powerglove The OMNISĀ© Powerglove

Coolibert stuff!
It was pretty entertianing to follow the OMNIS projects, and how the Lame Guy reacted to all of the bizarre features of the POWERGLOVE.
Who knows? it may be actually worth the pain!
I'll be checking some more goodies!

Scrappo responds:

You can check out the latest OMNIS Product, the OMNIS Friending Machine now! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/692530

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

That was some good food for thought, and I'd say the ending sequence had some well pulled 'juxtaposition' of some sort.
Wait, was Melee banned in your school?... well at least it looks like they're playing Magic or something.

Escape3 Escape3

This has to be among my favourites of the jam!
The stopmotion was pretty well implemented, especially on the largest animated objects like the spikes! (it made me wish to se more objects animated like that, but based on my experience as another jammer, I guess there wasn't much time for that, heh), I liked how the pieces of this characters had different behaviours with water and light, I'd say there's a lot of potential in that aspect.

Awesome work!

Royal Cats Royal Cats

I really liked the work put into the art and animation, the way the cats move and jump gives a good sense of weight and volume which is not seen that much in these kind of games.
It took me a bit to get used to the jump as it felt too short to get over the spikes, but that was mostly practice; One aspect I missed a little was more sound work on the obstacles, the ones thrown at you for the most part, where some sound could work reinforcing the warning.

An endless mode would be fun too :)

Great work on the jam!

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

Simple but pretty well implemented reflex-based mechanics, character poses are great, and countering attacks is so satisfying! it took me a bit to figure out the anticipation for each demon, I found the Vanilla one to be the hardest one to read, but at least you have a chance of dodging them.
good job!

Bouncing Squad Bouncing Squad

Coolibert!, really jumpy, and even a bit adventure-ish, I think it suits the creatures pretty well, specially those I made around that time :)

Good times!

150th Episode of the RubberOnion Animation Podcast! 150th Episode of the RubberOnion Animation Podcast!

Wow great job keeping up with 150 episodes for 150 WEDNESDAYS!!
Nice to look back after a while and see the whole path one has taken and how projects morph and evolve.

I recall analyzing the Scatman song at some point, where I just checked out his story out of curiosity, and had a similar reaction, some unexpectedly inspirational origins. It's good to know the message keeps on going.

rubberonion responds:

It was fascinating to learn and actually really inspiration once I learned that, glad to hear someone else arrived at that too! And thanks for the well-wishing... it's been an interesting and often times trying ordeal getting the show out there and my life has taken a lot of unspoken turns during its tenure so far - having something up this consistent for this long is a source of pride for me. Thanks for the comment!

no harm done no harm done

Coolibert sauce!

Blink Blink

Wait, is his mouth part of his eye?, that can be pretty odd to eat!, that's an intriguing but also a neat design. Good job!

Bread! Bread!

Gee, that's some of the tastiest-looking pixel food I wish I was able to eat...!
Good work!

Dino Melt mockup Dino Melt mockup

Holy shmups, this is amazing!!, I really like those reworked assets, and especially that sleeping Egg-fork, heh.
Thanks for the shout out!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

No problem! Hope to see this game was greenlit on Steam.